It's Monday and I'm reading Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs



Wow, just wow. I received this book as a birthday gift from my boyfriend and I'm very glad I did! *wink wink*

Library of Souls is the last book in the trilogy which began in Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and continued in Hollow City. I don't think there is another book in the market as unique as the stories of the peculiar children. The storyline is somewhat reminiscent of other fantasy fiction novels but how the vintage photography works with the novels beautifully is unlike any other. The closest I can think of is Madeleine Roux's Asylum series, but it's for a younger audience.

I'm perfectly happy with how the story is progressing. I only wish Ransom Riggs would write more books!!!!

From Goodreads:

As the story opens, sixteen-year-old Jacob discovers a powerful new ability, and soon he’s diving through history to rescue his peculiar companions from a heavily guarded fortress. Accompanying Jacob on his journey are Emma Bloom, a girl with fire at her fingertips, and Addison MacHenry, a dog with a nose for sniffing out lost children.

They’ll travel from modern-day London to the labyrinthine alleys of Devil’s Acre, the most wretched slum in all of Victorian England. It’s a place where the fate of peculiar children everywhere will be decided once and for all. Like its predecessors, Library of Souls blends thrilling fantasy with never-before-published vintage photography.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and visiting blogs. Thank you! xoxo

 

Goodreads

Shh! Marj is Reading

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Adrian Mole: The Prostrate Years The Invisible Man The No. 1 Ladies' detective agency

More of TheRebelReads's books »
Book recommendations, book reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Readvolutionaries

It's More Fun

Visits

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected