Books I started in 2014 but didn't finish

Because a new year deserves a fresh start, I have a confession to make. I'm still at page 73 of Guillermo Del Toro's The Strain! After three months!!! Hu-hu-hu. The Strain, along with a couple of others, have been in my reading pile since forever. I've been distracted by other books on my Kindle!

 


The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro
I'm just so easily distracted. Hmp. I will finish reading this soon!!!

Faerytales and Nightmares by Melissa Marr
Enjoyable but not really my type. I will finish reading this soon!!!

A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
Not really my type. Uhm, I should say "I will finish reading this soon" but I won't. Maybe this will remain in my TBR pile far longer.

I have read everything else but these books, apparently. I read Claudia Gray's Evernight series. That's four books before I went to a vacation. I read Lauren Oliver's Delirium trilogy, Gillian Flynn's Sharp Objects and Dark Places, Marie Lu's Legend Trilogy and James Dashner's The Maze Runner trilogy and prequel during vacation. Then Michelle Hodkin's Mara Dyer trilogy. That's nineteen books, eeep! In my defense, I forgot to bring the books with me during the long vacation. Sigh. On a happier note, this means more books for 2015, right? :)


Were there any books you didn't finish in 2014 and still won't read this 2015?










0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and visiting blogs. Thank you! xoxo

 

Goodreads

Shh! Marj is Reading

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Adrian Mole: The Prostrate Years The Invisible Man The No. 1 Ladies' detective agency

More of TheRebelReads's books »
Book recommendations, book reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Readvolutionaries

It's More Fun

Visits

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected